- Tomatoes - 2 cup chopped tomato.
- beans - 1 cup chopped
- Carrots - 1 cup chopped
- Cabbage - 1 cup chopped
- Onion - 1 cup chopped
- Sugar - to taste
- Water or vegetable stock - 4-5 cups
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - to taste.
How to Make :
- Heat pan in a deep pot. Add chopped onions. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables. Cook for 3-4minutes
- Add water wait until boil and then reduce heat.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Cook further for 5 minutes.
- Mix corn flour with water in another bowl.
- Add to the soup mixture . Let it boil for a minute.
- Add salt, sugar, and pepper powder according to taste.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
"Yummy vegetable soup Ready"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable.