- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup refined flour
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 2 tsp salt
- In a bowl, add the flour Ingredients salt and water,knead well the dough.
- Add the yoghurt and knead a tight dough.
- Leave this dough out for about 2 hours.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a thick roti.
- Take a thick bottomed Tava, Griddle or a Fry Pan and put it over the heat.
- Wet one side of the roti and put it on the Pan.
- Also wet the upper side of the roti as well with water, just sprinkle some water drops by hand or use a basting brush dipped in water.
- Now reverse the pan and hold it in your hand and let the roti get roasted over the heat. The roti will keep on sticking to the pan.
- Serve immediately with indian chutney or indian curry .
- you can Keep Tandoori Roti 's in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
"Yummy Tandoori Roti Ready.Serve hot with any spicy pickle or curd and enjoy the great taste"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."