- Large corn cobs (Maka bhutta) - 5
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely cut
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- salt to taste
- Cook 1/2 bowl of the corn till it boils
- Grind rest of the corn and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add carrot and cabbage.
- Fry for a minute, add corn and 5 cups of water and salt.
- Cook for 12 minutes and add 1 tbsp cornflour mix in 1/2 cup of water.
- Add bolwed whole corn.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve hot.
"Yammy vegetable soup Ready"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."