- Besan/Gram Flour - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Spinach. puree - 1/2 cup
- Curried Green chillies - 3/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
Preparation for Dosa :
- Wash and drain the spinach leaves.
- Blanch the spinach leaves for 4 mins in pan.
- Once cooled, puree the spinach leaves to a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, sieve the flours together, add the salt, curried green chilli paste and the spinach puree.
- Mix well to get a lump less batter.Slowly add enough water to get a thin batter.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on the whole of the pan.
- When cooked spread onion mixture on it.
- Grease all the corners with oil.
- Roll and remove it from the flame.
"Yummy Spinach Dosa Ready Serve with chutney"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."