- Whole wheat flour (atta) 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pure ghee 2 tablespoons
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, salt and water,knead well the dough.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a roti rotate the roti betwwen your hand and fly untill it become thin and round.
- In a hot inverted griddle(tawa). place the roti and cook until turns to light brown color and Fold it like a handkerchief..
- Repeat the same with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with Indian chutney or curry.
- You can Keep Rumali Roti's in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."