what to use:
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Whole chana(preferable brown coloured chana)
- 1 mango /or 1 cup sour curd /or 2 table spoons lemon juice
- Soak the chana in water for at least 5-6 hrs.
- Boil 5 cups of water reduce the flame add chana, rice flour and lemon juice or grated mango or sour curd.
- Keep stirring for 10 minutes and when it is thick off the flame. Serve hot.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."