- Whole wheat flour (atta) 3 cup
- warm water
- Salt to taste
- Pure Ghee or oil 2 tablespoons
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, salt and water,knead well the dough.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a thick roti.
- In a hot griddle, place the roti and cook both sides until turns to light brown color.
- Repeat the same with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.
- you can Keep Plain Chappatti's in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
|Atta Dough Making|
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."