- Whole Wheat Chapati Flour – 1.5 cups
- Warm Water – 2/3rd cup
- Chapati Flour – for dusting
- Salt to taste
- Pour the Chapatti flour,Warm Water, in a big open mixing bowland Knead till the dry flour is all absorbed and it forms a nice dough.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a roti.
- In a hot griddle, place the roti and cook one sides until turns to light brown color
- turn other side When brown spots appear on second side, turn again. Use a towel and lightly press and phulka, rotating at same time. It will puff.
- Repeat the same with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or chutney.
- you can Keep Phulka's in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."