- Soak the moong dal and rice in water overnight.
- Grind the two along with the ginger, garlic, onion and salt to a fine paste.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the Pesarattu batter on the whole of the pan.
- When cooked spread onion mixture on it.
- Grease all the corners with oil.
- Roll and remove it from the flame.
- Put little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean cloth before making each dosa.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."