- Grind small onion, aniseed and coconut and keep 1-cup aside.
- Add water and salt add the rice flour,above paste and mixwell Knead the dough well. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a thick roti.
- In a hot griddle, place the roti and cook both sides until turns to light brown color.
- Repeat the same with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.
- You can Keep Pathiri's in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
"Yummy Spicy Pathiri Ready.Serve hot with any spicy pickle or curd and enjoy the great taste"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."