Ingredients For :
Dosa Paste/Batter :
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- salt to taste
Method for Dosa Paste/Batter
- Separately soak rice and urad dal at least 6 hour or overnight in water.
- Grind to paste.
- Mix together, add salt with water to make batter.
- Leave in room temperature overnight.
Paper Dosa Making:
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on the whole of the pan.
- Pour Dosa batter, on a pre-heated, greased dosa plate in an oval shape. Allow it to cook on low heat for one-and-a-half minutes. Scrape the upper layer to get a thin and crisp dosa. Roll it up
Note: Put little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean cloth before making each dosa.
"Yummy Paper Dosa Ready Serve with chutney"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."