- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- Palak - 3 bowl
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp asafetida powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind the Palak a fine paste in mixer without any additional water.
- Add the coriander, cumin, red chilli, asafetida and turmeric powders, salt to taste, garlic paste to the whole-wheat flour. Add the spinach also and mix all together, kneading to form a medium-soft, smooth dough. Add some more whole wheat flour if the dough is too soft.
- Roll the wheat dove to the size of puri with your 2 fingers apply oil on it and close the chapatti from all the sides properly.
- Now slowly roll it in a size of chapatti, place it on a hot tava and cook both the sides applying butter or pure ghee.
- Serve hot with any spicy pickle,curd and enjoy the great taste.
|Wash And cut the pala|
"Yummy Palak Paratha Ready Serve hot with any spicy pickle or curd and enjoy the great taste"