What to Use
- 3 Chooped onions
- 5 tablespoons besan powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- salt as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- water as need to dough
- oil for frying the pakoda
Preparation :1. Take chopped onions in a bowl add salt and water
2. add besan powder,Add cumin seeds and red chili and turmeric powders and carom seeds, Mix these ingredients with water to make paste.
4. Drain out the salted water from the onion slices. Add the onion slices to the masala paste.
5. Make untill it become thick batter.
6. Heat frying pan with oil.
7. Make small balls out the batter and leave theam in the hot oil and heat untill colour turn to brown
"Yummy onion pakodas is ready.Serve with pudina chutney or Garlic Chutney.enjoy the great taste"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."