- Wheat or Mida flour ½ kg
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Yeast 1 ½ tbsp
- Butter 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add yeast and sugar to warm water and put aside.
- When yeast is raised to desired consistency, add plain flour, salt and milk or water and knead into fine dough.
- Wrap with a plastic sheet and keep in a warm place for 2 to 3 hours.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a thick naan.
- In a hot griddle, place the naan and cook both sides until turns to light brown color.
- Repeat the same with the other naan.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.
- you can Keep naan’s in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."