- Dosa batter - 2 cup
- Garlic - 20 pods
- Pudina ( mint leaves ) - 1/4 cup
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Green chilli - 1
Dosa Paste/Batter :
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- salt to taste
Method for Dosa Paste/Batter
- Separately soak rice and urad dal at least 6 hour or overnight in water.
- Grind to paste.
- Mix together, add salt with water to make batter.
- Leave in room temperature overnight.
Mint Filling:1. Cut garlic, chilli finely.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add cumin and when it splutters, add garlic, pudina, chilli, fry and set aside.
4. Heat a flat frying pan.
5. Add batter, spread to a circle, sprinkle garlic pudina, dribble oil, cook on both sides and serve hot.
Masala Dosa making :Add batter, spread to a circle, sprinkle garlic pudina, dribble oil, cook on both sides and serve hot.
"Yummy Mint Dosa Ready Serve with chutney"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."