- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- Methi - 3 bowl
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp asafetida powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind the Methi a fine paste in mixer without any additional water.
- Add the coriander, cumin, red chilli, asafetida and turmeric powders, salt to taste, garlic paste to the whole-wheat flour. Add the Methi also and mix all together, kneading to form a medium-soft, smooth dough. Add some more whole wheat flour if the dough is too soft.
- Roll the wheat dove to the size of puri with your 2 fingers apply oil on it and close the chapatti from all the sides properly.
- Now slowly roll it in a size of chapatti, place it on a hot tava and cook both the sides applying butter or pure ghee.
- Serve hot with any spicy pickle,curd and enjoy the great taste.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."