- Cornmeal (makki ka atta) 1 1/2 cups
- Whole wheat flour (atta) 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pure ghee 2 tablespoons
- In a bowl, add the flour and makki ka atta with all masala filling Ingredients salt and water,knead well the dough.
- Make small balls from the prepared dough.
- Place the dough in the floured surface and roll the dough into a thick roti.
- In a hot griddle, place the roti and cook both sides until turns to light brown color.
- Repeat the same with the other rotis.
- Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.
- you can Keep Roti’s in a covered container or wrap them in aluminum foil.
"Yummy Spicy Makki Ki Roti Ready.Serve hot with any spicy pickle or curd and enjoy the great taste"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."