- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour / Meidha
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Carrots Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups Water
- Mix 4 cups of water, chili sauce, soya sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and bring to boil.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables .
- Cook for a minute on a medium heat.
- Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to the soup stirring constantly till it becomes thick.
- Cook for a minute. Serve hot .
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."