- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. oil
- pepper and salt
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour / Meidha
- In pan add oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook about 5 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add carrots and ginger another 5 minutes.
- Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to the soup stirring constantly till it becomes thick and add in pan.
- blend soup in pan until mixture is pureed/smooth.
- Add ground pepper.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."