For cooking white Rice:
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp mint - chopped
- 3 Tbsp coriander - chopped
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon-broken
- 1 cup onion choped
- 4 cloves
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1/2 cup Garlics peas choped
- 4 green chillies-slit
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
How to cook rice
- Rinse your rice in a strainer before cooking
- use a 1:2 ratio of one cup of rice to two cups of water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil
- Keep and cover the pot in stove for boling Don't take off the lid while the rice is cooking — this lets the steam out and affects the cooking time.
- Heat for 30 minutes or until fully cooked.Approx time of cooking White Rice: 18 to 25 minutes
How to Make Masala :Meanwhile, take another pan heat the ghee/oil and add the cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
Add the choped Garlic and onion choped cook for 3 min.
Add the green chillies and salt and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
once masala cooked combine with rice salt and pepper to taste. serve it hot
"Yummy Garlic Rice Ready.Serve hot with curd and enjoy the great taste"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."