- 4 slices tomato - chopped
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, carrot, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 small glass of peeled tomatoes juice, crushed by hand
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to use:
- Heat pan in medium level Add butter, garlic, onion, and carrot, and cook, stirring, until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, and cook, stirring, until lightly caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add bay leaf, and tomatoes, and bring to a boil about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat,pour cream. Season with salt and pepper and nicly mix it
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."