- 6 baby corns , chopped
- 1/2 onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped french beans
- 1/4 cup carrot,cabbage,boiled green peas,cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup cheese
- chopped coriander (dhania) leaves for garnishing
- black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Take baby corns, onions and garlic and cook till the baby corns turn soft.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth, strain the mixture and keep aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, add the carrots, beans, cauliflower and cabbage and flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn puree and green peas with 1 cup of water and bring the mixture to boil.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar, mix well and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
"Yammy Corn Soup Ready"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."