- 4 tbsp extra oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 large potato, chopped
- 1 cauliflower, cut in florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onions, and cook for about 2 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the potato and cauliflower, stirring for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the bay leaf bring to a boil then reduce to a low simmer and cook for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower and potato are soft.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add cream and reheat for 2 min and hot serve
"Yummy Cauliflower Soup Ready"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."