- 1 cup besan
- 3 green chilies
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup rice flour
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- 3 cups water
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
How to Make
- Prepare a paste of green chilies.
- Add besan, rice flour, green chili paste, coriander leaves and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add water to the mixture and batter it well and keep for half an hour aside.
- Put a flat pan on medium high heat and apply a little oil on the pan.
- When the pan gets hot, pour a scoop full of the batter on the pan and spread it.
- Sheet the dosa with chopped onions.
- Once the lower side becomes brown put some oil around the dosa and slowly turn it on to the other side for a minute.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."