What to use :
- Kesar Sweet Lassi Recipe - Ingredients
- Yogurt(chilled) - 1 cup
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Saffron - 2 to 3 strands
- Milk - 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Nuts - 1 tsp just for garnish(I used chopped pistas and badams)\
How to make:
- Soak saffron strands in warm milk. Crush it well till the flavour is well mixed with milk. Set aside. Beat the curd well.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron soaked milk and blend it once in a mixer to combine well until frothy. Your kesar lassi is ready to be served.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and saffron and serve chilled.