What to take:
- MILK POWDER 2 CUPS
- CONDENSED MILK 1 CAN (400GMS)
- SAFFRON A PINCH(OPTIONAL)
- BUTTER | GHEE 2 TBLSP + 2 TSP
How to make :
- Soak the saffron in a tblsp of warm milk for 10 minutes.
- In a wide non stick pan, combine the condensed milk and milk powder and mix it into a smooth paste without any lumps. It should be like a thick idli batter.
- Add butter or ghee to this and start mixing them on a low flame.
- Add the saffron milk to this and mix well without getting it burnt .
- I added a pinch of Everest Milk masala to get an enhanced flavor.
- After 7-8 minutes the mixture will come out like a soft ball without sticking to the bottom.
- Stop the flame and allow it to become warm.
- Grease your hands with butter | ghee and grease the chapathi rolling stick too.
- Grease the base as well and knead the mass of peda and roll it into a circle of your desired thickness.