- Paneer – 1 cup crumbled
- Onions – ½ cup chopped
- Tomatoes – ½ cup chopped
- Ginger – 1” piece chopped
- Green chili – 1 chopped
- Turmeric powder – one pinch
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Oil and salt
1. Take the oil in a kadai and add the onions on high flame for three minutes
2. Add tomatoes, ginger and green chili and turmeric powder.
3. Add the paneer and mix well.
- Onion – ¼ chopped
- Panner – ½ cup crumbled
- Chili powder, garam masala and salt to taste
- Oil, cumin seeds
- Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds, add onion and saute it.
- Add the chili powder, salt and garam masala.
- After the raw smell gone, add the paneer and mix well.
- Stuff inside the paratha and toast it both sides.
"Yammy Paratha Recipe Ready"
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."