- Mango Ginger finely chopped 1 cup
- Mustard Powder 1 Tbsp
- Fenugreek Powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Salt 3/4 Tbsp (or as per taste)
- Mirchi Powder 1 Tbsp (or as per taste)
- Lemon Juice 4 Tbsp (or as per taste)
- Seasoning (Oil 1 Tbsp, Mustard seeds 1 tsp, Hing/Asafoetida 1/8 tsp)
Method Of Preparation
- In a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice,turmeric and salt. Mix well and add the finely chopped mango ginger.
- Add the mustard powder, fenugreek powder and Mirchi powder to the mix.
- In a heated pan, add oil and let the mustard seeds pop. Add Hing and add this seasoning to the pickle after it cools down.
- Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable.