- 500gms Paneer, cottage cheese
- 250gms white sugar
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom seed powder (ground)
- ½ table spoon rose essence
- ½ tablespoon pistachios thinly sliced and crushed)
1. In a bowl mix paneer and sugar. Knead well.
2. Transfer into a pan and let it cook on medium heat till it stiffens.
3. To this add green cardamom seed powder and stir well.
4. Once cooked turn off the heat and add rose essence and give it a good stir.
5. Now make small equal round balls from it and press pistachio in the center.
6. Decorate it with saffron threads and pistachio on the top.