Ingredients for green chilly pickle:
- Green Chillies – 200 gms.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Cumin powder (roasted) – 2 tsp.
- Lemon juice – ½ cup
- Fenugreek seeds – ½ tsp.
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 3 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Powder fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds.
- Mix with red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt
- Cut green chillies into two along length wise, dip in lemon juice.
- Keep aside for an hour so that the spiciness gets absorbed in lemon juice.
- Add the above spice mixture to the green chillies.
- Heat the oil to luke warm and add it to the mixture, stir well.
- Pack the pickle in the air tight container preferably in glass container.
- Green chilli pickle is ready.