- 1 large Drumstick Leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 5 twigs of dhania patta, chopped fine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbspoon ghee or butter
How to make
- Chop the Drumstick Leaves
- Add finely chopped green chillies, chopped cilantro and salt and mix well with atta and dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and then make small lemon sized balls and roll them into slightly thin parathas or as shown below as square parathas.
- Heat tawa add the rolled parathas add oil, cook on both sides until golden brown spots appear.
- Serve hot with pickles or curd.