- 1 large Dhaniya Pattas
- 2 green chillies or jalepenos
- 5 twigs of dhania patta, chopped fine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbspoon ghee or butter
How to make
- Chop the Dhaniya Patta
- Add finely chopped green chillies, chopped cilantro and salt and mix well with atta and dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and then make small lemon sized balls and roll them into slightly thin parathas or as shown below as square parathas.
- 4. Heat tawa add the rolled parathas add oil, cook on both sides until golden brown spots appear.
- Serve hot with pickles or curd.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."