- Raw Green Mango – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Red Chili Powder – to taste
- Sesame Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asofoetida – 2 pinches
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Wash and cut the mango into small pieces, with or without the peel, discarding the seed.
- Add Salt and Red Chili Powder to taste and mix well.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, warm the oil.
- Once hot, add in the Mustard Seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add in the Fenugreek Seeds and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in the Asofoetida and Turmeric Powder.
- Stir and take it off the flame.
- Add the seasoning to the cut Mangoes and mix well again.
- Store in the refrigerator for a 15 days.