What you need
- Sufficient atta dough
- 4 cheese cubes, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon amchur ( dry mango ) powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon oil or ghee for frying
How to make
- Cheese very finely and gently mix with red chilli powder,
- Add salt to taste and turmeric powder, amchur powder, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Divide grated cheese mixture into 4 portions also make atta dough into 4 lemon sized balls and flatten it. Place cheese filling and cover and form a ball and roll out like a paratha. Sprinkle dry atta flour when making parathas.
- Heat a flat frying pan or griddle. Reduce heat to medium and cook parathas till golden brown on both the sides. Apply oil / ghee.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."