- Besan ( Gram Flour)1/2 Cup
- Atta ( Wholemeal Flour) 1/2 Cup
- Hing (Asafoetida) 1 pinch
- Red Chilli Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Jeera ( Cumin Seeds)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander - finely chopped
- Cooking Oil 4 tablespoons
- Finely chopped Onion - 1 Medium sized.
How to Make
- Mix the Besan and Atta together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Cumin Seeds, Coriander and the Chopped Onion in it.
- Make a dough using little warm water.
- You can add about 1 Tablespoon of oil in the dough in a square shape
- Once it is rolled spread some oil on it
- Fold all the sides and you would end up with a folded square in your hand
- Roll this small square again into a bigger square.
- Put this paratha onto a heated Tava or Pan.
- Once one side is cooked change its side and brush some oil on the already cooked surface
- Once the other side is cooked change the side again and brush the oil on the second side as well.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."