- Banana- 1
- Ghee- 2 t spoons
- Sugar- 2 t spoons
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Atta- 2 cups
How to Make
- Put cut bananas in the mixi and blend it.
- Pour it in a vessal and add the ghee and sugar to it and mix well.
- Add the mixture and salt to the atta. Mix well.
- Knead the dough well enough and if it too dry, add milk.
- Knead it well enough that it does not stick to your hand or the vessal.
- Apply ghee over the surface and leave it for half an hour.
- Now to make the paratha’s, make atta into equal lemon sized balls.
- Roll it out into even thickness.
- Heat the tawa and cook it.
- Smear ghee on both sides before you remove the paratha from the Tawa.
- Dish is ready to be served.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."