What to use :
- Sugar balls 250 Gram
- Khoya 1 Bag (1 kg)
- Sugar 1 Bag (1 kg)
1. In a dry heated kadai, roast khoya. Stir continuously to avoid burning, and cook till browned.
2. Add cane sugar and cook further till the mixture attains a chocolate brown color, stirring along.
3. When done, spread on thali (large plate) which has been greased with oil.
4. Allow to cool, then cut in rectangular shaped blocks.
5. Roll the still warm blocks on a separate plate containing sugar balls, so that they are well coated with the balls. Then cool further.