- Amla - 500 grams
- Mustard oil - 200 g
- Hoeng - 1/4 tsp (ground)
- Manthi seeds - 2 small spoons
- Parsley - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 50 g (4 teaspoons)
- Turmeric powder - 2 teaspoons
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp low
- Mustard Oil- 4 teaspoons
- Sonf powder - 2 teaspoons
How to make:
- Amla Rinse with clean water. Amla is put into a pot and 3 cups water,
- Amla is removed from the water, after cool it
- Put oil in a frying pan and heat it. Oil should be heated thoroughly.
- add Asafoetida and azadirachta seeds, parsley,
- Add turmeric powder, Sonf powder, red chilli powder, salt with spices spoon and make paste.
- Spice and amla is well received. Amla pickle is ready.
- After cooling the pickle in a glass container is filled.
Please Provide comments if you really like this post ..... happy to hear