- Amla - 3 cups
- Sesame Oil - 450 ml
- Red chilly powder - 5 tbsp
- Fenugreek powder(Uluva) - 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 2 tsp
- Mustard seed powder - 1 cup
- Tamarind paste - 2 tbsp
- Garlic bulbs - 1/2 cup(roughly pounded)
- Salt - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chillies - 4 nos
How to make:
- Boil the amlas in water for 15 minutes. Drain and allow to cool and after somtime.
- Cut the amlas into Pieces and remove the seeds.
- Combine the sunflower oil, crushed fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, nigella seeds, chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the amla pieces and toss well.
- Bottle the pickle in a jar. Keep the jar in the sun for 3 to 4 days.
- This pickle can be stored for upto 6 month at room temperature.