- 2 - boiled potatoes
- 1 tsp - Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp - oil
- 2 cups - wheat flour
- Salt as needed
- Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp - lemon juice
How to Make
- Mash the boiled potatoes using a fork,and add the cuminseeds to it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kdai and saute the onions for 2 minutes
- Add the mashed potato mixture to this and mix well.
- Add the Green Chilli , salt and garam masala to this and mix well.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well and keep it in low flame for 2-5 mins.
- Knead the whole wheat flour with water to a make the dough for outer layer.
- Take a small ball sized dough and roll it into a thick roti.
- Place a tbsp of masala on the top of this.
- Roll it gently again,by dusting it with flour.
- Heat a tawa and put the rolled parathas on the tawa.
- When it is done on oneside, flip it over.
- When it is done, you will get nice golden colur on the outer layer), add a drop of oil to it.
- If you like you can add ghee/butter also.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable."