Ingredients:1. Wheat flour or maida - 5cups
2. Water - ¾ cup
3. Salt - a pinch
4. Oil - for frying puri
- Take a bowl and mix the flour,water,salt and make stiff dough. Cover the dough and keep it for 45 mins restly.
- Then make into small balls.
- Now take the ball and slightly dip into the oil or ghee and roll it in a flat surface.
- Now take the kadai and pour oil. Heat the oil and leave slowly the round shape rolled dough into the oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Then turn other side with the spatula and again fry until golden brown colour appears.
- Then remove from the kadai.
- Serve with Aloo curry.