Ingredients for Pani puri
- Maida or refine d wheat – 200gm
- Baking Powder – 1 pinch
- Salt for taste
- Ripe Tamarind – 100 gm
- Green chili – 2
- Coriander powder – 2 tsps
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Mix maida with baking powder and knead into tight dough.
- Divide into twenty small parts and roll them flat. Fry these to make small hollow balls to derive puri.
- For the stuffing peal the boiled potato and smash them. Add coriander powder and salt for taste.
- Now mix the ripe tamarind in salte water, grated coriander leaves and grated chili to make a thick suspension to get the pani for puris.
- Once the pani, puri and stuffing is ready to eat, open the puri from one side, fill with stuffing, immerse in the pani and put the entire thing in your mouth.
Please take the time to let us know what you think about this recipe. Your comments will help us to rate those recipes that most people find enjoyable.